My friend and I stayed here for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was absolutely charming. We had a casita with 2 beds, fireplace and wet bar. SF was experiencing a really cold spell but our room was warm and toasty. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and provided us with many suggestions on where to eat and what to see. Great breakfasts, hot dishes available every morning. Great location for staying in town or day tripping to other locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn