We stayed at the El Farolito B & B for one night in late October. It was excellent and we would definitely stay there again when in Santa Fe. It is located in a quiet area about a 5-10 min walk from the center of Santa Fe. The room and dining area were nicely decorated to reflect the Southwest. Afternoon snacks were provided (very good) and the breakfast which would meet all tastes was ample and excellent. The innkeeper was very pleasant and helpful. We had a problem with our own computer and needed access to a direct line or wireless and were allowed to use the line of the inn's computer located in the public lounge area. We would highly recommend this Inn. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn