We couldn't have been happier with our decision to stay at El Farolito for our first visit to Santa Fe. It's small, intimate, and wonderful! We stayed in the suite which was extremely comfortable and it was immediately obvious how much care went into the decor, from the fabrics, rugs and original paintings to the dressers and armoires made by a local artisan. The breakfast room (terrific breakfasts!) and living room in the main building are lovely. Very comfy, beautifully decorated, a library icluding guide books related to the area as well as novels, and more original artwork. The owners, Wayne and Walt, and innkeeper Dana are very knowledgable about the area and couldn't have been more helpful. We will definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Hotel
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound. The rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.