This is a lovely B&B with wonderfully personal service and attention to detail. Located a few blocks' walk from the Plaza, it is an oasis of calm and rest. We loved the artwork and beautiful landscaping. Casita Garcia (Rm #4) is lovely - there is a garden like sitting area outside front door and has its own small private patio in back. Breakfast was excellent, served in a beautiful room with artwork and sunny windows, or outside on the adjoining patio. The owner Wayne is amazingly helpful and knowledgeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe