We stayed for 5 nights at El Farolito Bed and Breakfast -very warm, friendly, great staff, lovely rooms, well-located, delicious breakfast, Wayne and Cherie were lovely and helpful -responding to all questions and excellent suggestions about what to do, which restaurants to go to. The rooms are absolutely lovely and comfortable. Would definitely go back if we were going to Santa Fe. Patti and Tom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn