Second time staying at this property and its hard to believe but it was even better that the first time which was outstanding. Wayne (the owner & host) is awesome offering all kinds of advice for local things to do and we had the pleasure of just talking with him for awhile over coffee which was great. The location is terrific and is only a 5 minute walk to the Plaza or a little bit longer to the rail yard. The rooms are spectacular with each having its own unique feel and decor. Breakfasts are terrific. In one of those things that's hard to describe we just feel extremely comfortable, welcome and it just has an feel to it that transports you to another place and time. We just love it here and in my view there is not a better place to stay when visiting Santa Fe. Go and enjoy every minute of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn