My husband and I stayed here in mid-December 2013 and would definitely stay there again. The main house was beautifully decorated for Christmas, the breakfasts were varied, always with something freshly baked. Our casita had a fire place and was clean as could be. It is a short walk from downtown--a nice walk that makes you feel like you are leaving the intensity of the center of town. The manager even gave me a ride to the trail head for my hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe