The grounds as you arrive are stunning you instantly know your on Staycation! Lovely casita, we had the suite which was a true delight, the charm of Santa Fe all wrapped up. From the original art to the color pellet of the rooms perfectly decorated. Our two night stay was exactly what we needed, close to the plaza and near galleries, restaurants and whatever you may need. The morning breakfast prepared by Walt is a special menu made for you is without question,five star! We felt like royalty and we have to say this is the best BB we've stayed in. Quiet getaway that is traditional and true Santa Fe. This is our home town and we have some of the best of the best to select from, so taking a Staycation in your home town it has to be special, & it was...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn