Staying at El Farolito was a wonderful experience. My husband and I went to Santa Fe for a short get away. We stayed 3 nights and wished we could stay longer. The Inn is close to town, clean, beautiful and full of Southwestern charm. The breakfasts were wonderful, everything you could want - home cooked hot dish, fresh baked goods, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, cereal.
Wayne was a wonderful host and had great advice on where to go and what to do, he was extremely helpful. We will definitely go back to El Farolito in the future and reccomend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe