Wonderful experience! Great service, clean room with all the amenities, good breakfast, very knowledgeable innkeeper/owner, Wayne, as far as knowing art, restaurants, things to do and see in the area. It is within walking distance to the plaza, most restaurants,and canyon road,. we didn't move our car for four days! We are looking forward to our next visit. Thanks to Wayne and his wonderful staff! Donna from Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn