“Very nice and good food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast Inn
You added Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
202 Chapelle St., Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #18 of 43 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Very nice and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay and it was a short walk to Santa Fe plaza. The food was good and was represented in a charming way. The host Nelly was very personable. We enjoyed sitting on the patio after fun filled day enjoying all the museums that Santa Fe has to offer.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nelly-Joy I, Manager at Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Dear Karen E,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast and we glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope you come back again, because our Abode is your home!

Nelly-Joy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Appleton, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I booked this b&b without knowing much about Santa Fe and found it was on the same block as the the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and right next to the plaza. My room was wonderful. When I got there, I was traveling alone, and was travel weary. When I found the place (they gave great directions), I called the owner who helped me find my key and room over the phone. I felt very safe in the neighborhood.

The next morning, I was served a wonderful breakfast. I was Mother's Day and I was missing my kids and family. Nelly-Joy surprised us all with a rose and by serving the mothers first. :) Nelly-Jo is a wonderful host. I really enjoyed her stories and warm personality. She was gracious with her time and gave some great tips of what to see in Santa Fe.

Room Tip: I loved my room Chimayo.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Kristi F,

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We could not have picked a better place than Adobe Abode for our weekend stay in Santa Fe. Loved our room-The Bronco with all the hats on the wall and little cowboy boots above the door plus the bed was so comfy. Also loved the shower!!!. Nelly- Joy and Andy are delightful hosts. The morning breakfast were just perfect to start the day in walking around Santa Fe. I will miss hearing Nelly-Joys "Good Morning".
Since Santa Fe has narrow streets and so little parking, it was easy to leave the car parked at Adobe Abode and walk to the museums, Plaza and restaurants.
Yes you NEED to read the detailed check in instructions. It is all right there in the information they send you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Claudia B,

Port Charlotte, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Adobe Abode has an excellent location a few blocks from downtown Santa Fe. It is appears to be professionally and very tastefully decorated. Nelly is an interesting women and a good cook, very warm and personable. I guess I didn't look close enough at my confirmation email because I was surprised by self check it. Once I got in the Inn the information said the owner is on site only from 7-11 AM. As a first timer to Santa Fe and to this B and B I missed some concierge service that to me a big part of a B and B, especially if you are new to the area. Would I go back? Yes, I like the location and the place. But might not be best place for someone who needs attention.

Room Tip: Room is inside. Not one of the detached room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Susan J,

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We wanted a place that was walking distance to the central area of Santa Fe. This was perfect. Set on a quiet residential street, Adobe Abode is four easy blocks to the plaza. The rooms are charming, clean, comfortable and none are "cookie cutter"decorated. Nelly Joy is a gracious and efficient hostess plus she will start your day with a hearty, healthy, homemade breakfast! At breakfast, we got reviews on shopping, restaurants and area hikes from Nelly and the other guests which was better than a guide book!
This was a short, quick getaway from winter. We landed in just the right spot.

Room Tip: We chose a single with a queen bed. Would love to stay in one of the suites. Every room we saw was u...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Gail O,

Manhattan Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We just completed a reunion of 10 gals and enjoyed the inn as our home away from home. Nellie, the owner, made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of. We gathered at the darling front house with nice sized living room decorated Santa fe style. Loved bein able to just walk into town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Isabel M,

Hayden, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Arrived at the B & B and no one is there is welcome you. Didn't know how to get to our room, and saw a phone number of the door. Called and got Voice mail. Finally got a call back and was told where our room was. It was across the street. I had my elderly mom along, and it was dark until we got into the yard. When we got to the room, didn't look like any of the pics. Had to call again and got voicemail again!!! Finally got a call and we told them it was unacceptable. They promised to refund our money, but we had to dispute a charge with the cc company. Emailed them and never got a response. Very poor customer service. We stay in B&B's because of the personal service, you definately dont get personal service at this B & B.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Adobe Abode Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!