“Wonderful place and people” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 209 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Light Glass, owned and operated by Elodie Holmes since 1987, is a contemporary glass studio and gallery offering world class glass art and classes. Liquid Light Glass is part of the Baca Street Arts District- a community of local artists and small businesses primarily located on or near Baca Street in Santa Fe, NM.
Lakewood, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place and people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The glass is amazing and varied. the staff is engaging and showed us how they blow glass even though it was a day they were not blowing glass. They gave us what to do with teenager suggestions and sent us for the best green chili burgers. Highly recommend for all ages. the glass is beautiful and staff so friendly.

“Must see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I planned a class and made it one of the highlights of our trip and im glad I did. I had the best time ever I always wanted to try this and really glad I did the owner was amazing as well. Dont leave Santa Fe without going to this shop

Baltimore, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
“Really great stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

If you want to take advantage of doing your own glass work, call ahead to make reservations. Elodie Holmes really enjoys her work and it is obvious from the time she will spend with you. Don't be put off by the outside.

Visited April 2014
Elodie H, Owner at Liquid Light Glass, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for joining our Glass Experience Class! We do our best to convey a unique and artistic experience to the general public. We hope you stop in again the next time you are in Santa Fe!
Tustin, California
19 attraction reviews
“Go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very nice, very hands on. The kids in the group had a lot of fun making glass and the staff was very helpful. And for $50, you get instructions, and you get to make your own paperweight!

Visited March 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
18 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I spent my morning taking 2 classes and it was a blast. If you are looking for something unique to do in Santa Fe this is it! I made a paper weight and a Christmas ornament both built with my own style. They let you do everything from mix your colors to layer the glass. Totally worth the money and time. Hands down the best part of my trip to Santa Fe!