On our recent road trip in the USA, we stayed at The Holiday Inn Express in Sant Fe, we were pleased that we chose this hotel. On walking in we wre warmly greeted by Janice. We were given a nice room, rested a while then decided to go exploring, we told Janice our plans, she couldn't have been more helpful, giving us a bus time table and telling us about down town Santa Fe, and where to visit and possible nice places to eat. The bus from just outside the hotel( which is on Cerrillos road, which is off interstate 25, come off at junction 278A or B.) will cost you a dollar, and takes you directly into the centre of Santa Fe. The PLaza is a lovely place to watch the world go by. The local native American people are sitting on the pavement selling their beautiful jewellry, although it is very expensive( but it's all gorgeous,) but we found that everything was. our bus driver said the cheapest thing in Santa Fe was the bus ride !!! We stayed in a few more Holiday Inns, all of them very clean comfy soft beds, and lovely friendly helpful staff. We would reccomend the Holiday Inns.We were paying about $100 a night for room and light breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn