“Great people and service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Tacoma, Washington
“Great people and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two months while working for my company. Employees were great and friendly. They had great knowing of the area where to go and what was happening in town. They were very helping with anything I needed.

• Stayed July 2013
SFGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Michael H,

Thank youf for choosing oir Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe to host your team for an extended stay. I am very pleased to know you found our Team to be knowledgeble, friendly, and great!

We work hard to make sure our guests feel home away from home, with a touch of "Santa Fe Enchantment".

We look forward to your next visit!

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rochester, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The personnel that work here are Great, very friendly, easy to talk to, willing to go the extra mile to help you out in all your needs. Mary is an awesome person, fun to talk to, easy to get along with. Ali is a great manager, willing to help out where needed. The staff has chips & salsa everyday & the best is the Cookies that are out everyday also. Very nice delightful place to stay, don't hesitate to chat with the staff, they are great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jay H,

Thank you for staying with us during your long project here in Santa fe. We are glad to hear you found our Team willing to go the extra mile for our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Manager Alejandra Rodriguez is very helpful and friendly. I have not stayed at this location but, as a good manager she has really good managerial qualities to help guest. I landed at Santa Fe, NM airport I don’t have any ride to go back to my place at that time she helped to drop me off at hotel location in the city of Santa Fe, NM.

I would prefer and I would recommend staying at Holiday Inn express of Santa Fe.

Thank you again the Manager Alejandra Rodriguez. 

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
SFGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Pranav P,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our customer service. Although you did not stay with us this time, we will be happy to host your guests when visiting you!

We look forward to your stay!

Alexandria, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

After driving all day, we stopped at this HI Exp to see if they had any rooms available. The night staff, Chris, was super helpful and got us checked in right away. They had recently updated mattresses and the Serta perfect sleeper along with the very comfy bedding gave us the best night's sleep we have had on our whole trip. I wanted to take it home :). The morning staff was equally helpful and friendly. Very pleasant experience...thank your Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear M B,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe to host your stay! I am pleased to hear that Chris was of great help to you, and that you found our NEW MATTRESSES to be the best of your trip.

Our team works very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and happy. We are also scheduled to go thru a complete renovation by the end of this year in an effort to keep our guests coming back!

We look forward to your return to our property.

Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had an unexpected trip to Santa Fe and needed to book a hotel. I have stayed at Holiday Inn Express hotels before so I booked the one on Cerrillos Road. The location was fairly close to I-25, downtown and the Plaza. The staff was attentive and friendly. Morning breakfast was fair to okay with assortment of cereals, breads/rolls, instant eggs, pancakes, biscuits/gravy, coffee and juice.

The hotel overall was clean except for my room which had a musty odor coming from the bathroom which was immediately noticeable when you opened the door to room 225. The bathtub drained slowly and the floor underneath the tub was broken. I could feel the floor move when I stood in the tub.

Two teenage boys were in the pool at 10:30pm making loud noises. the pool was supposed to be closed at 9pm. A call to the front desk was all it took to close the pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
SFGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Jason W,

Thank you for choosing our Inn to host your stay in Santa Fe. I am pleased to know your found our staff friendly and attentive, and our location convenient.

I apologize for the inconvenience you were incurred with your room. We take our guest's feedback very seriously as we consider them to be the best oppportinuty to imrpove our service and product. We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove a better service on your next visit to town.

Rego Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel during Indian Market weekend. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again the next time I a in Santa Fe.we were given Kathy welcome bag when we arrived and another for guest trying during Indian Market.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SFGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Susan H,

Thank you for selecting us to host your visit during Indian Market in Santa Fe. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our little India Market Present, and that you found our team helpful, we work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and pleased. I also hope you enjoyed our BRAND NEW MATTRESSES!

I am sure we will see you on your next visit!

Monte Vista, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Ale, short for Alejandra was a great help in Santa Fe. She bent over backwards to make sure that we got a room. While doing this she was courteous, friendly and had a great sense of humor! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SFGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Page W,

Thank your for selecting us to host your visit to Santa Fe, and taking the time to recognize our efforts to make sure you had a pleasant stay. I hope you also enjoyed our BRAND NEW MATTRESSES in our rooms!!

We look forward to your next visit.

Hotel General Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express? Share your experiences!