This is my 4th visit to Santa Fe, NM, and 3rd stay at this conveniently located Holiday Inn Express. I have gravitated to this hotel on my last 3 visits for its convenient location close to shopping centers and many local restaurants serving good, reasonable priced food. Although close to a main business road, traffic noise is mimnimal during the busy lunch and late afternoon rush hours. We were accomodated in a room overlooking Cerrillos Road and no hint of road noise was ever heard after 7:00 p.m., allowing for quiet, peaceful shut-eye 'till the morning. Our room was clean and the bed & pillows provided perfect support and comfort.
Everyone at the reception desk and service personnel working the breakfast space area were both personable and gracious, going out of their way to accomodate last-minute whims or needs. A couple of glitches in our room were promptly fixed and taken care of, leaving us appreciative of their excellent customer service.
Located just 10 minutes away from the city's unique art & photo galleries, museums, restaurants and quaint shops, the best Santa Fe has to offer is a skip-and-a hop away. Never stuffy or overpriced, Cerrillos Road Holiday Inn Express is all about good and caring customer service. Stay and experience it!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express in Santa Fe, NM. We are conveniently located just 4 miles south of the Santa Fe Historic Downtown Plaza. Just exit I-25 at Cerrillos Road, Exit #278. Come and be our guest while you experience Santa Fe's rich cultural diversity, art galleries, museums, shops, Indian Market and many fine restaurants.Each one of our 76 newly remodeled hotel rooms features a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing boards and hair dryer. Our beautiful hotel features the new Stay Smart Bedding Collection in all of our rooms that will make your stay restful and relaxing.Be our guest and enjoy our delicious new full Continental breakfast with hot items. We also have a new fitness and business center and an outdoor pool and guest laundry. We are a pet friendly hotel. We also have high-speed wireless Internet.The Holiday Inn Express is a great choice to host your Santa Fe adventure. We are within an hour drive from Taos, Chimayo, casinos and the Eight Northern New Mexico Pueblos! Santa Fe is host of the Loretto Chapel, home of the Miraculous Staircase, oldest house in the United States, San Miguel Mission which is the oldest church in the US, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Palace of the Governors, Saint Francis of Assisi Basilica, the Santa Fe Opera, and many more attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.