“I am dreaming about it right now!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 472 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
“I am dreaming about it right now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

The HUEVOS BARBACOA CON CHILE D'ARBOL SALSA I ate for breakfast was so incredibly delicious I had to go back the next day for lunch. I learned the above item was on the Food Network show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" and it certainly ranked up there for me. I went back today for lunch and can recommend the enchiladas as well. The food is incredibly flavourful and beautifully prepared.

Visited August 2014

USA
“As Advertised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Agree with the general consensus here that the food is varied and very good. But also overly expensive. Probably will try some comparable restaurants in the area before going making a return visit.

MO
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is such a happy place...the decor just makes you happy...but the food will too! This place is very tiny...they need to expand...the service was timely, the people friendly, and they had some of the best Yucatan chicken salad and mole chicken enchiladas we have ever had, and we travel the Yucatan at least twice a year. It is not cheap...but the food is worth it...

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“A pricey but special treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were there right at 5:30 p.m and were seated at a table for four although we were only two.
The wait staff was professional, the cafe filling up fast with later guests being turned away. Our dinners were superb, the wine excellent and this small place is still as special a treat as ever - will definitely want to go there again when we visit Santa Fe!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Darien, Connecticut
“Even better with age”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Though it had been eight years between visits, we found Cafe Pasqual's still had its eclectic, welcoming vibe. I enjoyed a banana leaf-wrapped pork entree while my dining companions raved about the quinoa burgers (and later down-loaded the recipe). With a varied menu, well-priced drinks, Cafe Pasqual occupies its corner with practiced panache and enduring eccentricity.

• Visited August 2014