“Try The New Mexico Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
West Bountiful, Utah
“Try The New Mexico Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I saw this place on 3D and made a special trip up from ABQ to try it. We got there after the lunch hour so it wasn't busy and we could talk to the owner. I had a lot of fun watching their "pizza whisperer" build my New Mexico pizza. My wife and daughter got a Greek pizza, and we shared.

They were both wonderful! The place is fun, and they've got a pool table upstairs. If would would have had more time, I would have played a couple games. PIzza and pool. It can't be bad.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Maui
“Okay not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

After making arrangements to find the place we all found ourselves somewhat disappointed. I would say it is just okay, not warranting all the hype it has gotten. Very average.

Visited October 2012
Green Valley, Arizona
“Needs a Health Department Review”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Waiting 50 minutes for a salad and pizza gave me plenty of time to observe this operation. Most of the time there were two guys preparing pizza, salads, answering phones, delivering food, and clearing tables. They did not wash their hands nor put on gloves when they switched between food and other operations. I was ready to ask for my money back when a third guy showed up and got after the other two and told them to put on gloves. The third guy was meticulous about changing gloves between operations. The Fall salad we ordered was good. The pizza was OK, but we have had better in many different cities.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Backroad Pizza: Not far from the Plaza and great for pizza and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

They pride themselves on having a community spirit and have become a gathering place for locals to play pool, chat or have a beer on the patio. And they buy locally with a farm to table ethic. You order from the counter and they bring your order to you at your table.

I enjoyed my time there with friends, and decided on just one slice of pizza (you can choose your toppings), a side Caesar salad and a glass of wine. The one slice was huge and made for a great dinner. Google my name and the restaurant name for my full review.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Slow service, but worth the wait.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

By the slice pizza, big slices. Go for the New Mexican. Margherita is good too. Salads are also fresh and tasty. On-tap local brewskies. If they're busy, it can take a little time and your greens may come up the same time as your entree.

Visited August 2012