“Crazy Waiter - In Need of Anger Management Therapy” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #352 of 464 restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Japanese
West Richland, Washington
“Crazy Waiter - In Need of Anger Management Therapy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Masa Sushi located at 927 W Alameda St Santa Fe, NM 87501 is a great place to dine in and eat, the fish was fresh and the rolls are great too.

My son and I were there last night (2/13) celebrating his birthday...., unfortunately the waiter we had was waiting outside for us - he confronted me as though he was going to get physical - pretty scary moment! Who knows why - my son and me are still trying to figure that out. On the other hand I am still struggling with going to the police to report his aggressiveness - before he hurts a customer.

Anyway this was my first time eating at Masa Sushi - this waiter ruined a good meal by his behavior - Next time I am in town I will check to make sure he is not there before I go back.

Scary Time

Visited February 2012

42% Recommend
Arizona
“Unasuming location and ambience, reasonable prices, FRESH fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Quiet small restaurant located in a strip mall on the North end of town, Masa Sushi is reasonably priced, low-key ambience, and has the freshest fish in town. We were quite pleased to find this great place for lunch where you're not paying for the restaurant's sky-high overhead and fancy decor. Hey, we're here for sushi! Wear your Levi's and enjoy the place for the friendly staff and fresh, delicious, imaginative sushi.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque
“Excellent cuisine, a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

Hard to find from the directions given, so we were tired and hungry when we got there. Since they knew we'd been given a wrong cross street and called several times along the way it would have been nice to make up for their error with a free appetizer or at least a pot of tea. They did greet us warmly and recognized we were the weary, misinformed walkers. The food was excellent, especially the soups on a cool evening, Sushi is creative and fresh. We used a restaurant.com certificate and it still seemed we'd spent a lot for what we had, even charging us for a refill on our pot of tea (which by the way was unique from our experience at many Asian restaurants-a ginger blend). We would give it another try.

• Visited February 2011