“big flavor reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tomasita's Restaurant

Tomasita's Restaurant
500 S Guadalupe St, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Downtown)
+1 505-983-5721
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 462 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Tomasita's restaurant is a Santa Fe tradition serving classic Northern New Mexican Cuisine. Locally owned and operated in Santa Fe, New Mexico by the Maryol/Gundrey family for over 40 years, we take great pride in quality food, friendly and fast service, and great margaritas.
Wyoming USA
“big flavor reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great tex mex resturant located near the Santa Fe road runner station ( and a long walk from the plaza).

Visited May 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Popular spot for locals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food and service were good but the atmosphere is just OK. I picked a table and sat down only to be challenged by the waiter that I was alone at a table for four - it was not a busy time. He finally allowed me to stay after I told him I preferred that table. He seemed a bit put off by it even though the area never got crowded while I was there.
Food was OK and margarita average.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Damascus, Pennsylvania
“awesome fresh food...you will be glad you did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

we arrived at this restaurant hoping to get their breakfast blue corn pancakes, but they were not doing it any more and we opted for lunch at 11AM...well, it was so very tasty and just the right amount of heat.
the service was excellent and even though we drove from Albuq. to eat there, we will be doing so again when we visit in Dec. this year.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greeley, Colorado
“Very over rated food but great margaritas.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Wife and I ate there twice just to see if maybe they were having a bad day. Nope, I had one of the worst tamale dinners I have ever had, in fact didn't eat it after first bite. I have eaten at Mexican restaurants all over the US and I would have to say this one our least favorite. By the way I'm Hispanic
and I do know my Mexican food.

Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Maria is a great waitress! yummy vegetarian tamales too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Thanks to Maria, our waitress for incredible service. She acted like a concierge by giving us plenty of recommendations of where else to eat, drink and have fun. The veggie tamales were excellent. We enjoyed the sangria. Nice atmosphere on the patio!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere