“Good food,with interesting menu” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 482 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Missouri
“Good food,with interesting menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Nice change of pace for menu. Food was good, service was good. Table was abnormally small. Could barely fit food on table. I had blackened catfish with grits and collard greens. All was good. Loved the sticky rice balls as appetizer and husband had Mongolian stew which he like. Overall, I recommend it.

Freeland, Washington
“Great quality food- nice surprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us. We were escorted to garden seating which was beautiful. I ordered the sangria and my husband a margarita. Our meals were so well made, every part of them- tasty. For dessert I had a handmade chocolate peanut butter ice-cream sandwich- yum! Very nice meal. We would definitely go back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Worth the Search”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We hit Harry's twice during our recent trip to Santa Fe. The food was very good and the service was friendly if a bit inattentive. I don't care who else goes to Harry's, I felt welcome.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Ehh, it's okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Many people love Harry's Roadhouse. I do love the outdoor patio and the atmosphere is pretty good, actually. It's casual and some of the food is okay. The bloody mary's are outstanding, I have to say. The rest, just okay. Things are often overdone, but they will bring it back if you ask. The wait staff is very friendly and that makes it a much more pleasant experience. The bakery is great. Coconut Cream Pie, Key Lime Pie and Rhubarb Pie are amazing. I used to like the hippie salad (and I'm not even a hippie), but they took that off the menu a while back. So, it's good enough and some things are very good (bloody mary and bakery). They could use a little bit of an improvement on the main dishes, I think. Watch the over and under cooking.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Take it from a local ...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

First off, this is where all the middle-aged, anglo hipsters hang out and talk about preserving Native American rights and freeing Tibet (some even own turquoise and could pick out the Dalai Lama in a lineup ...). Other than that, it is the most over-rated food, delivered to your table with bad attitude. I've been here a few times, and I have to offer up credit for consistency (abeit consistently bad). Living in Santa Fe, I receive visits from a lot of family and friends. I steer them clear of Harry's. Same with the guests of the hotel where I work. And if you have kids with you, expect even worse. Other than these few issues, not a bad place, really ...

• Visited June 2012