“Great addition to Santa Fe food scene” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Great addition to Santa Fe food scene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you haven't heard of this place I;m not surprised. I've seen no advertising anywhere for such an outstanding restaurant. Word of mouth eventually works, or at least it did for me. Greta find.

I've been for 3 dinners and a lunch and we had outstanding food each time. Don't miss the Halibut, Salmon, or the Lamb. Exceptionally prepared. Great service, comfortable seating and overall a great dining experience.

If you like Key Lime Pie be prepared for the best you've ever had. We ordered 2 pies for a private party.

This place is hidden along the railroad tracks where San Mateo and Second Street meet. I suggest you take the time to find it and try it.

Santa Fe,NM
“A bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Simple design, tablecloths and good service. I had the Halibut for main course that was cooked very nice. I also had a crabcake as an appetizer and for a drink I had a coke,water, No alcohol and my bill was 60 dollars including tip. I was blown away with the price. I really did not think it was all that. Unfortunately I think this is another Santa Fe restaurant that because it has a certain look it can charge a high price. I prefer for this price to go to SantaCafe..more ambiance and the food a bit more interesting.
I was with two girlfriends who absolutely loved everything about this place..yes, they agreed with the price but enjoyed it much more then I.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Dora, Florida
“One of Santa fe's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful dining room, delightful outdoor space, fabulous food fit for foodies, great service. A special place. Had the best halibut dish ever! Will return many times.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Our new favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have eaten there several times over the last few months for both lunch and dinner and have enjoyed each meal. The menu is well done, the food even better. The atmosphere is so 'not Santa Fe' that it feels more like LA or another big city, just not another local place to eat. May be more difficult to find for tourists but it is worth the effort. If you are going for lunch, have a reservation as it is generally a full house.

Visited August 2013
Santa Fe New Mexico
“Continues To Please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Midtown Bistro makes a significant contribution to the cuisine of Santa Fe. It draws a large crowd, particularly at lunch; however, the evening is less crowded and outdoor dining during the warm months is enjoyable. The menu offers interesting dishes that are well prepared, well presented, and very pleasant to the taste. The wine list is adequate and the wait staff accommodating. My favorite is the rack of lamb; however, everyone in our party enjoyed their choices. A choice for the special occasion.