“Good hot dogs” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Colorado
“Good hot dogs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We ate at Wow Dawgs for lunch during the week, and the restaurant was not very busy so service was fairly quick and friendly.

The menu was pretty large actually, offering a nice selection of various hot dogs - any of the Wow Dawgs come with two hot dogs inside a larger bun - and a choice of 4 breads to choose from for your bun. Onion rings were a bit greasy but tasty. A beverage station and condiment station allowed you to serve yourself for drinks and extras. Food was delivered to your table when ready.

The only down side to my hot dog was that the meat was drowned in the bread and toppings, but bread was fresh and food was served hot.

Bottom line: We would eat here again if in the mood for a decent hot dog.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Several years ago I became a vegetarian, but every now and again I want a good hot dog, well I found them at Wow Dawgs. They have vegetarian options, vegetarian chile, mediterranean hot dog with hummus. Now if you are a meat eater I can say that my sons really enjoyed their hot dogs and fish and chips. Nice atmosphere, good decor, very friendly service,a nd very clean. I enjoyed this place and will go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wow Dawgs...Incredible Hot dog joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped by this restaurant for a quick bite while shopping at Target. Awesome is all I can say....From the decor, to the friendly workers I was impressed, and then I had my hot dog. It was amazing, really one of the best dogs I've had. They have an impressive selection of dogs, as well as sandwiches, salads, even fish & chips.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Dog it elsewhere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Dropped in for a quick bite. Had a Chicago dog and a small drink. Over $6? Pepperocini instead of sport peppers? Regular bun instead of poppy seed? And the bun was soggy after about 30 seconds. Plus for a quick order like that and one patron ahead of me, I had to wait ten minutes with three (that I could see) working in the kitchen. I won't be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe
“Great 'dawgs' in a pleasant setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just good variety of hotdogs in a nice and clean environment with nice people running the diner. Prices are reasonable and service is fast and take out here is a good value.

Visited December 2012