“super fast good sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #237 of 464 restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“super fast good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is the place to go when you need something filling, tasty and quick. Call it in, pick it up or eat in. We've used Muchos for all three. My favorite? The turkey sandwich with avocado and green chili. Give it a try if you are picnic mode or breaking during a busy day.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“What cookie did you get?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family and I love the sandwiches here. We always try to visit when we are in town. The people who own it are very friendly and committed to delivering a quality product. Over the years, it has never failed to please. My boys still enjoy being surprised at what type of cookie was included with their sandwich.

Visited July 2013
Colorado
“Just tried this place today - good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped by here for lunch. We got there about 11:30 and there were a few people in line and a few at tables, but by the time we left the place was MOBBED. Every table taken, tons of people in line, many people picking up large to-go orders. I was impressed that they were able to keep up with the orders as they did - did not seem to slow them down much. I ordered a roast beef sandwich and my husband ordered a veggie sandwich. They were very good and fresh, though I agree they were a little skimpy with the meat. My husband ordered potato salad, and the guy taking our order suspected he was vegetarian (since he ordered the avocado sandwich), and advised him that the potato salad had bacon in it, which was very nice of him to let us know. (Many places would just give it to you without thinking). They ended up finding a batch that they had not added the bacon to and gave him that.

I will go back again and try a different sandwich as they had a number of them that sounded good. They also had salads and soups.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have only eaten their salads, but they are very tasty. If you like to drink a lot while you eat, you'll enjoy their soft drinks. They're huge!

Visited March 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Not what it used to be...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Mucho's used to be the spot to get the best sandwiches. It seems like lately the food is nothing to talk about. I went two days ago, got my favorite that is the Mucho Turkey plus. There was nothing plus about it. Only half of the sandwiches has a blob of turkey. It's supposed to have cream cheese, BUT all three sandwiches we got literally only had a dab- if that. Only two out of the three sandwiches had avocado!!! Short of me opening the sandwiches up at the register before I came home - I wouldn't of noticed. We were all so hungry and wanted a good sandwich. This is the 3rd time we have gotten shorthanded at Mucho's. I think I have finally come to the conclusion that it is not worth the money or the disappointment:(

• 1 of 5 stars Food