“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had never been rafting before, but we will definitely go back and not hesitated to use this company. Ed, Ned and Avery were very professional and also a lot of fun. The water was a little low but they made our trip very enjoyable. Well worth doing it again.

Keller, Texas
“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This was more of a float trip. I was in a single kayak and a raft guide purposely ran into me and tried to capsize me when I became stuck on a rock. Very unprofessional. He and the other people in the raft thought it was funny. I would pick a different rafting company next time.

Omaha, Ne
12 attraction reviews
“Technically good, but not very engaging”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have rafted twice before this, once on the same stretch of river and this was the least interesting and most tedious experience. One good thing: Kokopelli gives out helmets for their rafters, which makes it safer. The other company doesn't use helmets, it seems.

Granted, the river was low so there was a bit of start and stop on the trip, but our guide was less than talkative and this definitely made the trip less enjoyable. Additionally, we had two kayakers behind our raft and they were constantly needing attention, which meant we had to start and stop our trip. I wondered why they didn't have their own guide.

Lastly, there was supposed to be food and refreshments on the trip, which we didn't have, but that was a minor point. I would recommend one of the other tour companies if you do this tour.

El Paso, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Excellent rafting trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our full day trip. We have 5 people on our raft. Our guides were fun and knowledgeable.

Visited August 2012
austin
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

We went on the Racecourse route yesterday afternoon with our two kiddos. The guides were fabulous. I noticed
Someone said they were clean cut - I agree. Our raft guide handled my almost 7 year old son's incessant questions with a smile and kindness. He was knowledgeable and just fun to be on the raft with. We all had a blast. I will both recommend and use this company in the future!