“I can do things that I couldn't before thanks to Pilates Santa Fe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pilates Santa Fe

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I can do things that I couldn't before thanks to Pilates Santa Fe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Because of Pilates Santa Fe, I can easily place my carry-on luggage into the above compartement on airplanes and people half my age can barely keep up with my walking pace. I like the instructors, they know Pilates and Wellnes very well. I highly reccomend PSF.

Visited May 2013

Orange, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Very Competent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been taking Pilates for several years now and needed a class while on vacation in Santa Fe. Luckily, Pilates Santa Fe was practically next door to our hotel so I stopped by. The class I took from one of his teachers and the class my husband took were excellent. Raymond took my husband, an infrequent Pilates student, and gave him new ideas about breathing, exercise and his "super scoop" that he is now practicing each day. My class was just as good as any I have had in my home town. Little wonder, Raymond is a former professional dancer and certified by the best in the Pilates world. We are thankful that we have a first class Pilates studio in our new, favorite place to visit. Whether you are new to the program or you are at a higher level, this studio can create instruction just for you. Thank you, Raymond. Bravo!

Visited April 2013
Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Solid and caring teachers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have practiced pilates for 10 years and I taught pilates for 3 years. These folks know what they are doing!! I had scheduled a session with Ray. Not only did I get an hour of pilates, I felt like he gave me a training seminar ta' boot!

My first experience was so good that I went ahead and scheduled a second session with Maria. She has a way of teaching that makes you want to go beyond and push yourself.

These folks are good at what they do while keeping you safe. I am going to look for more business trips to SF just so I can take one on ones with these good people.

Visited April 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“100% Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was amazed at the relief that I received and am 100% satisfied. I couldn't get out of bed but knew that I had to come to Pilates Santa Fe. I completely recommend PSF. It has a safe, warm and healing atmosphere where healing and fitness are safe and fun.

Visited February 2013