This was one of the best places we have ever stayed. It's hard to explain how the beautiful and unique decor of the rooms and the rest of the property enchanced our stay in a way that a 5-star chain hotel (which I can also appreciate!) does not. But the owners obviously spent a long time making every detail special, and that in turn made us feel special. The staff was helpful and friendly, breakfast on the patio was very good.
Also, check out the owners' store a few blocks away for similar interesting architectural details. We shipped home a pair of Afghani wooden doors that had a beautiful in-lay for a home renovation project. Not only are the doors jaw-dropping, but they allowed us to bring part of the Inn's magic home.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn of the Five Graces combines luxury with an aura of mystery. With an ethnic décor enhanced by East Indian and Tibetan antiques, oriental carpets and nomadic textiles combined with Southwest architecture, the interiors feature many handcrafted pieces as well as spectacular tile mosaics. Passionate about this land with its wealth of Indian legends, the owners invite you to embark on a sensory voyage to fully savour this melting pot of cultures and colours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.