The reviews below all say it, but I will echo it again. The property is gorgeous, the beds dreamy and the service and attention, down to the most minute detail, is personalized and professional. The breakfast was delicious and made to order. Fruit was really fresh. Newspapers were plentiful and for the taking. Our minibar was stocked with complimentary items. (Really! a free minibar!) We came home to chocolate covered strawberries and fresh baked cookies snuck into our room!
I see that one of the reviews said it was noisy. That was not our experience. It was so quiet and peaceful I could not believe we were in downtown Santa Fe. Great location for walking everywhere. When we needed our car, it appeared like magic.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn of the Five Graces combines luxury with an aura of mystery. With an ethnic décor enhanced by East Indian and Tibetan antiques, oriental carpets and nomadic textiles combined with Southwest architecture, the interiors feature many handcrafted pieces as well as spectacular tile mosaics. Passionate about this land with its wealth of Indian legends, the owners invite you to embark on a sensory voyage to fully savour this melting pot of cultures and colours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.