“Splendid -magical -a real treat to your soul and senses - graceful one of my best hotels stays in the world !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn of the Five Graces

Save Saved
You added Inn of the Five Graces to your Saves list
Inn of the Five Graces
150 E DeVargas Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501   |
Ranked #1 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

My hubby was having his birthday , october 31. we try to go to places we never been before . Well, Santa fe was one of the places We never been to . So I called around ,  went on tripadvisor to see the reviews , found out its the first rate so i called the hotel . Well,  I got  Rebecca what a great voice , great attitude , welcoming , assuring me the hotel is the right spot for my husband celebration . So I booked it .
I called her few times to book a Resturant for his birthday she was always kind and super nice .
We arrived . Wow is all I can say . The decor was real unique it was Santa fe flair but I sense other influence which later on I have found that it was the family business , bringing pieces from far a way land like Afghanistan ( the family story is real unique ) .the lobby is like a great family room , outdoor garden with  unique lounge chairs , great flowers , trees and over all relax and enjoy type of a ambiance .
our  suite was so cozy , fire place  living room kitchen full bath and extra reading tv room . All in unique style and warm decor . No westin hotels style . Smiling , our suite was on the ground floor I have added album in flicker you will be able to see as I am not able to upload pictures from I pad to tripadvisor ! Which is a bit of a problem . Hello tripadvisor do you hear me???smiling
The hotel is to die for . Don't think of staying anywhere else .
The area of the hotel is walking distance from city center , the plaza. It's a wonderful place .with lots of Cafes  and art galleries and unique stores .
I want to thank the owners ira his lovely wife his son  sharif the hotel staff forest  Joshwa and rosa the cook and so many other I am sorry for forgetting their names  It was lovely stay .
I want to come back !

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
s_seret, General Manager at Inn of the Five Graces, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Nava,
Thank you very much for posting such a thoughtful review and sharing your story about your stay. We are extremely pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We all truly enjoyed having you here with us and the photographs you took of our hotel were absolutely beautiful. We look forward to seeing more when you come stay with us again... hopefully sooner than later!

353 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

There’s a reason this place is rated as the #1 hotel in Santa Fe, because it is. They have the friendliest, most attentive staff, without being overly solicitous, that we’ve ever encountered. Best accommodations as well. We received a room upgrade without asking for it. (Sandlewood) A wonderful breakfast is included as is a well-stocked refrigerator in your room.

They’re pet friendly with some restrictions but this comes with a nightly fee ($75) and not a deposit as some places do. Your family member will receive a gift bag with treats, a toy and their own food and water dishware. They’ll cook them up breakfast if you desire. Our pet accompanied us on this trip.

They offered a walking tour and Wine & Cheese tasting during our stay. (No extra charge for either.)

Serene, beautiful, and relaxing. My wife said that she was content just to stay in the room and enjoy the surroundings. We would definitely stay here again and bring our dog.

Note: They do offer special rates throughout the year so you might want to plan a trip so as to take advantage of this. It really is worth experiencing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
s_seret, General Manager at Inn of the Five Graces, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear JohnB,
Your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at The Inn of The Five Graces are greatly appreciated. Although not all of our guest suites are pet friendly, we make every effort to make our four legged guests' stay as comfortable and enjoyable as we do for their owners. Thank you again for posting such a nice review and we look forward to seeing you and your family member in the near future.
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Here's the one line summary: you will never be treated better, or be more thoroughly spoiled, than you will be at the Inn.

Want to know more?

1) The Service. This is what makes the Inn of the Five Graces truly standout from its competition, not just in Santa Fe but worldwide.

My fiance (nee girlfriend) and I just returned from Santa Fe, where we spent three nights at the Inn. The Inn does everything well but, for me, the level of personal attention was simply unmatched and, given that I choose that venue to propose, priceless. Joshua, Fred, Rebecca, Sarah, Brian, Michael...the list goes on and on. Everyone treated us so wonderfully, and helped make our weekend so memorable, that it's hard to find sufficient superlatives to do the experience justice.

We chose the Inn over the Four Seasons, and were glad we did so.

2) The Location. It's idea. As New Yorkers used to walking, we wanted to be near the center of Santa Fe. The Inn fit the bill perfectly. We spent four days in the city without a car exploring downtown Santa Fe, and never thought once about needing a car or a taxi (other than to/from the airport).

3) The Food. Breakfast in your room, made to order, all you can eat, included in the price! What more do you need to know? (Fine, if you must know more, make sure to order the green and red chile sauce if you order huevos rancheros or other eggs - it's delicious.)

Also be sure to take advantage of the knowledgeable staff, particularly if you're new to Santa Fe; they were 3 for 3 on tremendous dinner reservations (La Boca, Restaurant Martin, The Cantina).

4) The Amenities. The Inn has everything. Fireplaces in the room, enormous bathrooms (the masseuse came to the room and set up the entire table in the bathroom, with room to spare!), stocked fridge (also included), etc., etc. If there's an amenity you're looking for (other than, perhaps, a pool), the Inn has it.

5) The Price. It's expensive, no two ways about it, and it was a splurge for us (for a special occasion). That said, if this is in your price range, or if you're looking to do something special for yourself or for someone else, the Inn isn't just worth every penny; it's worth ten times that!

To everyone at the Inn of the Five Graces, thank you, thank you!

- Dan (and Sara)

Room Tip: We stayed in Lapis and it was fantastic, although my strong sense is that you can't go wrong any...
Dear Dan,
Congratulations again to your and your bride-to-be! Thank you for sharing your special experience with all of us and the TripAdvisor readers. Everyone here at The Five Graces feels so fortunate to have shared and played a part in such a joyous occasion. The two of you make a lovely couple and we wish you continued bliss for your upcoming nuptials. We truly enjoyed having you here with us and look forward to your return as Mr. and Mrs.
Bucks County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I would go to Santa Fe just to stay at this wonderful hotel again. Our room was Firebird and we stayed for two nights. I could've stayed for much longer than that. It was exquisite. Fantastic staff -- the valets -- the housekeepers -- the cook -- guest services -- they were all so professional and dedicated to taking great care of us. Breakfast was outstanding. As far as the spa services go, I did have a hydrating massage that left my skin smoother than silk. I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: We loved Firebird!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Beautiful inn very centrally located in Santa Fe. You can't beat the location; convenient to everything in Santa Fe, adn close enough to the highway in case you want to take some day trips to the surrounding national parks (Tent Rocks, Bandelier, etc).

The rooms are nicely decorated in Southwestern fashion. They are very comfortable, aside from the bathrooms (see below). Small minibar with snacks included in the rate, and refilled every day. The turn down and room make up service was stellar!

They have a nice little fitness center (tho having to get a key from the front desk is just a minor inconvenience), and a limited spa. Breakfast is included, and is very good; don't miss the southwestern options that you just don't get at home (well at least we don't living on the East Coast).

The courtyards are attractive, and the service excellent.

There are just a few minor caveats... first, it isn't cheap, so bring a spare credit card. The room we had (which was one of the bigger suites), was certainly big enough but the bathrooms are tiny (there were two, and even my wife who is 5'4" and low 100s felt cramped). They do not have a restaurant (aside from the breakfast), they use Bistro 315 for their room service, and the restaurant is very good, but not quite up to five graces.

Overall, a 5 star visit and I don't think you will go wrong with a visit to the five graces!

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Every once in a while, I will splurge on a hotel, opting for something “special” and going above our usual budget threshold to get it. When I do, I always hold my breath and worry that the experience isn’t going to live up to the more substantial price. Such was certainly not the case with Inn of the Five Graces. You pay more to stay there, but the owners, management and staff of this incredibly charming property know that and make certain you get your money’s worth. Where so many hotels nickel and dime you for everything above the room rate, Five Graces is unbelievably generous in their offering. The things that were “included” included an amazing à la carte breakfast; 24 hour beverage station; minibar stocked with soft drinks, water and snacks; a complete NY Times for every guest, even on Sunday; wine & cheese on Friday evening; complimentary walking tour of Santa Fe; and best of all (say it with me) free Internet. The experience exceeded every expectation, including the financial one. If you want something truly special and are willing to pay for it, know that with Inn of the Five Graces, you will feel like it was money well spent.

lancaster, pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Probably the most expensive hotel in Santa Fe. Great location, clean, beautiful bedroom although ours was very small. We had the least expensive room ($425/night). They go as high as $2500/night! Breakfast cooked to order, nice TV, comfortable King bed, only shower no tub, excellent staff, Has a spa, exercise room, mini-refrig. Courtyards and many nooks to sit outside and read. Very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Inn of the Five Graces? Share your experiences!