“A fun and zen experience all in one!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa at Loretto

The Spa at Loretto
Inn at Loretto, 211 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Downtown)
505-984-7997
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 78 Activities in Santa Fe
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: In harmony with Santa Fe's natural healing and therapeutic powers, the Spa at Loretto features a spiritual line of Intuitive Lifestyle treatments that complement its existing breadth of indulging services. From ancient global rituals to indigenous body treatments, each treatment at this New Mexico day spa integrates age-old remedies, healing herbs and natural oils used by Native American spiritual healers to promote self-healing, tranquility and inner balance. Five spacious suites and a couples' suite are elegantly appointed with hand-carved Mexican cabinets with hot-stone basins, massage tables, soft microfiber table linens, woven textiles and fresh flowers. Select suites feature antique, claw-footed soaking tubs, a pipeless pedicure station and a Wet Room with cascading Vichy showers for the ultimate in water-based body treatments, scrubs and wraps.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A fun and zen experience all in one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My friend and I had a FABULOUS experience at the Inn and Spa at Loretto! To celebrate her birthday, we tried the new "Heals Over Head" pedicures in the Spa with the new zero-gravity chairs.... and we are now addicted! Janelle and Jake did a fantastic job putting us completely at ease and almost asleep (in a good way, of course). Highly recommended!

“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I have never written a review before on anything (besides books), but the Inn at Loretto is wonderful. Marie is the best massage therapist I've come across in 20 years. Skilled, present, prayerful...

One of the best parts of any trip to Santa Fe.

“My FANTASTIC 'Heels Over Head' Pedicure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Having zero information to go on, today I took the plunge & sprung for the pedicure treatment 'Heels Over Head', so called because The Spa uses the NASA-created 'zero gravity' spa lounge chairs. My spa therapist was named Jake, and his treatment was relaxing, thorough, and one of the greatest pedicures I believe I have ever received! His personality put me at ease, allowing me to completely relax throughout the serviice. My feet look and FEEL terrific, and I highly recommend this service!

16 attraction reviews
“Pure Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I highly recommend the Milk & Honey Body Wrap. It is truly blissful !!! The room is toasty warm and the vichy shower is the ultimate touch.

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
14 attraction reviews
“special occasion spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

there are more affordable spas in town, but none better! great service, great staff, beautiful surroundings. just one more top notch aspect of a top notch hotel.

Visited July 2011
shuber, General Manager at The Spa at Loretto, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank you for reviewing the Spa at Loretto located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We are thrilled that you consider us as top notch. We also thank you for highlighting our service, staff, and ambiance. Since you are local please consider our Legacy Club Membership. Once you sign up you will experience the best of Santa Fe all year long by receiving a 20% discount at Luminaria and the Spa at Loretto.

Stefan Huber