“Best Lunch in Town!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: (505) 471-9184 This is newly opened and a great breakfast and lunch coffee cafe
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best Lunch in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food is yummy and the price is even better! Make sure you try the pretzel roll sandwiches! My children had bagels and yogurt ....they loved them. My husband had a rainforest salad and a bowl of green chili stew, he loved it. I think it would be a great place to have meetings in the warmer months on the patio.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Quant and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This cafe has everything to offer. It has great food, staff, and nice atmosphere. I would strongly recommend coming here. The local coffee they brew is awesome too :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Inconsistent but promising”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had one of the best sandwiches ever -- a chicken pannini with mustard -- but my husband didn't find much flavor in his "sizzler" hero and the thick slab of mozzarella in it was stone cold; he almost sent it back. Still, sandwiches are almost always fairly unremarkable and mine was definitely well above average. It came with unremarkable coleslaw, a pickle and a small cookie. I thought the iced tea was bitter. The counter service is friendly and the food arrived in a timely manner. The waitress checked on us (and my husband chose not to complain to such a nice girl). $20 for two people. The remodel of an old gas station is surprisingly charming and very comfortable. They have a patio and drive-thru service. The breads are all first class and look beautiful. I instantly became addicted to the pretzel chips offered as samples. All-day breakfasts, pizzas, wraps, burritos, melts, quesadillas, and salads are the principle entrees, plus an intriguing variety of drinks, including smoothies.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Season the chicken”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had this for lunch last week at work. I had the chicken caesar salad and it was just alright. The chicken had absolutely no taste. I mean none which is really sad because it looked like it was seasoned. I also had a blueberry muffin and an iced coffee. Ok but you want to stay in business you have to season your food. Service was good though.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, NM
“Latte a bit weak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I wish the Green Owl had better lattes because it is a delightful location. I ordered the 20 oz. latte and it was very weak (seemed to have much more milk than espresso). I had lattes at Betterday and Green Owl during my stay and unfortunately I have to give Betterday Coffee much higher marks. The customer service was excellent so I hope they can improve their lattes.

• Visited April 2013