“Whoo knew how good a donut could be?!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 17 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Bedford, Texas
“Whoo knew how good a donut could be?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was enjoyable to meet an owner who has pride in his products and service. Forget the chain and enjoy the carefully crafted yummy treat and flavorful coffee.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

santa fe,nm
“Delcious delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband loved the green chili, bacon topped donut. I was huge fan of the key lime donut.

Visited April 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Quality and care given by a real native. These people care. If you haven't been here yet then you are missing out. the price of the products is confusing to me as their lowest priced items taste as good at the top shelf items. Just get what you want. I never get donuts due to the greasy nature, but these are clean and yummy. Worth every calorie.

I love the maple bacon chili donut, but wish they would add more chili (almost not detectable to locals). My girls love the smore donut with a marshmellow baked on top with a cream filling. yum.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandia Park, New Mexico
“A MUST stop in Santa Fe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I dream of the sweet potato donut they had over the holidays, a nice cake doughnut, not to big and amazing flavor and not greasy. These guys really learned how to make delicious gourmet (yet still appealing to my 6 year old twins) donuts - my twins like the vanilla bean iced not cake but the other kind. I make efforts to find a reason to go to Santa Fe now beyond the certain restaurant I need to visit. ;) By Whole Foods. The Duke City Donuts in Albuquerque is pretty good, but unfortunately nothing up to this par. Thank you owners of Whoos for creating your amazing business!!! (I haven't tried your chocolates yet, but if they are as good as the donuts I guess I am really missing out!!)

• Visited January 2012