“Drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #146 of 473 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Oyster Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enter a world of celebrated culinary delight and libations at Eldorado Hotel & Spa at the AGAVE Lounge. Building upon the award-winning dining foundations of The Old House, this Santa Fe lounge and bar features a menu of shared plates, raw bar & sushi, specialty cocktails, and an extensive wine-by-the-glass program. Indulge in appetizers, signature martinis, premium cocktails and more while you relax in a casual yet hip setting, surrounded by the vibrant activity of downtown Santa Fe.
“Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

They have happy hour on Saturday. Bartenders are really nice. It looks like a uppity place but it's a really laid back atmosphere.

Lakewood, Colorado
“Terrible First Impression”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I waited a week after this experience to write this review. My wife and I came down to the Eldorado Hotel for a week to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. After our bags were brought up to our room I left the room to check out the Lounge. I went to the bar asked for a Santa Fe Pale Ale and then was ignored. I asked the bartender at least 6 questions and received short answers. I expect upon going to a bar during Happy Hour to be welcomed. (wasn't busy) I decided at that point my money was not going to be appreciated, so I went to the Blue Corn and Del Charro to drink the local fare. Also, I didn't want to eat in the restaurant because I was still ticked. I'm not expecting an apology. But, management needs to explain to these bartenders that people who stay at the Hotel have money to spend in their establishment. And, that should be a point of emphasis.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Smithtown, New York
“Pricy Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stopped at the bar one evening while staying at the Eldorado Hotel. The bar is in the hotel. It had been a cold evening and we were looking for warm drinks. There was nothing special available so we settled for Baileys coffee. The coffee was good but a bit pricy.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were there for happy hour. Good selection of beers on tap and a wonderful selection of apps at special prices. The slider app is wonderful. Don't miss the $5.00 Hamburger special from 12:00 until 2:00 PM on Fridays.

Visited October 2013
Hinton, Canada
“Open concept lounge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Lounge was wide open...but the back room with a lovely fiireplace was a great place for meeting people. Lovely atmosphere and good service even though it's away from the main lounge.

Visited October 2013