“Exhilarating!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 76 activities in Santa Fe
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My two daughters, one a yoga instructor and the other a yoga lover, and I (a middle aged mom) had the wonderful experience of a 2-hour hike in the national forrest, an awesome yoga session with an inspiring, knowledgeable, lovely young woman. And we're all looking forward to doing it again!!! What more can I say....?
Birdie

Visited April 2012

New York, NY
“Wonderful yoga-hike excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

On a recent trip to Santa Fe, I requested a 3-hr private Yogihiker tour for my sister & elderly mother. Stacy, the founder & guide, was very gracious, and accommodated my request even though I was making it pre-season! She diligently stayed in touch with me concerning the weather, and was very attentive in accommodating our needs. During the hike (2 hrs roundtrip at the Santa Fe National Forest conveniently located 20min from downtown), she was amenable to our various needs/pace/rest-stops; on a flat plain, she led a lovely & relaxing open-level yoga class (45min.). After the hike, she gave us handmade muffins to eat, as well as home-made cookies (by her daughter!) in honor of my mother's birthday. Can't ask for more personal attention than that! I highly recommend this outing for individuals or groups ~ it's an innovative, enjoyable & invigorating excursion for all ages at all levels of hiking & yoga proficiency.

Visited April 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“The BEST way to experience yoga outdoors!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

How lucky I was to find this experience on line! Not only did I have a FANTASTIC 3 hour hike/yoga class, but I made a wonderful friend as well!! I'm a yoga instructor myself, but rarely get to be the student. On my first trip to NM, I knew that I wanted to hike the area, but also knew yoga would be powerful in this area. When I saw that Stacy was combining the two, I really wanted to try it. I was not disappointed! Stacy met me Saturday morning for a trail hike up the mountain. The hike was at first a little intense for me (as I was not used to the altitude), but soon I found my breath and enjoyed the scenery, the exercise, and the conversation. Stacy found a great little area for us to do yoga and broke out the mats. She seemed to intuitively know what my body needed that morning. After about an hour of asanas and meditation, we made our way back down the mountain. I felt invigorated, refreshed, and ready to continue on my cross country journey that I was doing with my 4 children. If you like to hike, and you like, or are interested in yoga, you are in for a treat. Enjoy!

Visited June 2011