My wife and I needed a peaceful (tranquilo) place to stay while visiting for my daughters wedding ceremony located outside the city. Ravens Ridge was perfect.
- Great Innkeepers
- Super breakfasts out on the terrace
- Friendly morning conversations with the guests
- Wifi and hot tub
- Comfy bed underlooking the moonroof in the Starlight room. Will never forget waking up at 2AM with a full moon shinning straight on to the bed :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful and romantic property features sumptuous gardens with two gazebos, intimate seating areas, a garden hot tub perfect for stargazing, a koi pond and multiple waterfalls! Gourmet breakfasts are served in the garden or in the beautiful hand-plastered sunroom with views of the ever-changing Santa Fe skies. Each room has its own private patio, and features luxurious linens, pillow-top feather beds and fluffy robes, welcome comfort after a long day of touring. ... more less