“Great Service, Layout and Location” 4 of 5 stars

Luxx Hotel
105 E. Marcy, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #30 of 43 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“Great Service, Layout and Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed here on a Denver-to-Dallas moving trip with our two kids and our pug. The location is fantastic, only blocks from the plaza and tons of great restaurants and shops. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, staying late to wait for our arrival and even walking my dog while we were sightseeing. The decor was inventive and funky, certainly a change from the typical cookie-cutter hotel look and feel. The coffee shop in the lobby was fantastic as well, featuring a great espresso. Our two-room suite featured a refrigerator and a secluded 'owner's suite,' allowing for our kids to share a room while we enjoyed some privacy. Cons: no pool, disappointing our children; parking was an extra fee (like it would be just about anywhere); and the 'high-tech' keyboard/cable/blue-ray setup didn't work correctly. We would definitely come back should we visit Santa Fe again.

Room Tip: Get the two-room suite if you have kids - not a huge extra and you will enjoy the privacy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I checked into Luxx and was immediately satisfied with customer service. The price was extremely reasonable, and everybody was very friendly. I travel constantly for work, so I stay at hotels weekly. I do not always get a great experience. Most chain hotels feel extremely impersonal. At Luxx they even remembered my name! The room I stayed in was decorated very fresh and cool. I kind of felt like a rockstar. Didn't expect it to be so hip. The bed was lavish and comfortable. The shower had shampoo and conditioner built in. (Convenient, eco friendly) They had a pizza oven which I was happy, and a fridge! Most hotels don't have a fridge, you'd be surprised! Luxx is located in a perfect spot to experience Santa Fe. It's a street away from all of the shopping and restaurants. It's all of a walkable distance. Once again, everybody was friendly and helpful, including maids. Great job and keep up good work! Will be staying here again when I return to Santa Fe! :)

• Stayed May 2014
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I thought this place was below average. The set up is extremely awkward and there is little to no privacy other than your flimsy unit door. The staff seems flustered and less than helpful. The decor is extremely tacky and off-putting. Parking is extra fee/day. All it has is location. I would certainly not pay more than $90/night for this place regardless of location close to plaza. We payed $79 and I felt like I had been scammed a little bit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Location is the only benefit of this hotel. Small, dark and cramped room, no front desk staff to speak of, clean but not designed for the sophisticated traveler who wants comfort. It is 3 blocks to the SF Plaza, and all of the attractions that come with that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a four night stay in the Luxx Hotel and can highly recommend it. It has the feel of a small European style hotel, it is unique, quaint, clean and the staff were pleasant, helpful and not obtrusive. The location is central and within walking distance of all there is to offer in the downtown core of Santa Fe. It is not a full service hotel however restaurants and coffee houses are in close proximity. Also we found the cost of rooms to be very reasonable for the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed at the luxx a few times the past few months and it's absolutely wonderful. Comfy, clean, smells good, feels good , and great environment. I love the Lavender body wash!! Sleep well then head up 20 minutes to Ski Santa Fe for a good day of riding after a good nights rest !!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Awesome experience! My wife and i were pleased with our experience and will return again in the future. I recommend to others that are visiting Santa Fe do not hesitate to book a room here. Clean and convenient. Happy wife happy life, truth.

Room Tip: Walk to Coyote Cantina for lunch-dinner.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Luxx Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Luxx Hotel

Address: 105 E. Marcy, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #30 of 43 B&Bs / Inns in Santa Fe
Luxx Plaza Hotel + Suites offers a Hip & Luxurious Property 22 rooms with 16 suites, one block from the Historic Plaza and Convention Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Amenities Include: Hot tub, outdoor patio, business center with computer, fax, copier, scanner/printer. Lounge with dining area, meeting room & art gallery. Luxx has a chef ready kitchen for our guests & suites have kitchenettes with stainless steel refrigerator, coffee maker, glassware, microwaves, hot plates etc. Every room has a workspace, desk, HDTV, Blu-Ray, free wi-fi, digital cable & Netflix. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Luxx Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Luxx Plaza Hotel + Casita Santa Fe

If you own or manage Luxx Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.