“Get what you pay for... Shower and Wifi good.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown

You added Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown to your Saves list
Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   646 Cerrillos Road, I-25 Exit 282 to Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87501   |
Ranked #44 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Get what you pay for... Shower and Wifi good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very big bed and comfy. Hot shower and good free wifi service. Stayed on the ground floor right by the staircase to the 1st floor so was a bit noisy. TVs definitely needs updating. Very close to Sante Fe Plaza and main road to airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jay P, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest, Motel 6 Downtown staff and I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our location. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We value our customer reviews to make our hotel the best for our guests. Also we work hard to do what we can and will certainly address your issues for a better future stay. We hope to see you soon. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Downtown.
Sincerely Cynthia Mendoza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

When I was at Santa Fe in mid-May, there were so many events going on that I was only able to snatch up a vacant room at this Motel 6 for my first night in town. So I took advantage of the short walk to the plaza to eat and drink, and when I took at taxi back late at night, it was only $6.
The room I had upstairs had nicer furniture than the other Motel 6's I've stayed at, and it was very clean like the other times I've stayed there. Plenty good for the convenience of staying so close to the plaza.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, Motel 6 Downtown staff and I would like to Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our location. We value our customer reviews to make our hotel the best for our guests. Also we work hard to do what we can and will certainly address your issues for a better future stay. We hope to see you soon. Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Downtown. Sincerely Cynthia Mendoza
Milan, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

it's my 2nd stay in a motel 6. the first one was worse. that's the positive thing I can say on this motel. the girl at the reception was bored and not helpful, the room was dirty, no towels and when I got them they were not clean, the room is so unclean...you cannot open the curtains so dirty they are. but the bed was ok and clean. it is definitely not worth the few bucks you save. never again in a motel 6

• Stayed June 2014
Jay P, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Sincerely Cynthia Mendoza
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Convenient location easy to get to Center of city.I went to the office around 10:30 am to ask if they had an available room for later in the day and the young girl at the reception desk gave me a room at such early time.The room was clean and nice and the girl at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Marietta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Good price and close easy walk to downtown shoppoing and historic district.
Coffee available from 7 - 10 AM each morning
Mini refrigerator in room is great. Good choice of TV stations.
One head ups, make sure to bring shampoo or pick some up when in town.
would stay there again for a night or two.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jay P, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
Motel 6 Downtown staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our location. We value our customers reviews to make our hotel the best for our guests. Also we work hard to do what we can and will certainly address your issues for a better future stay. We hope to see you soon thank you for choosing motel 6 Downtown

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Cost: The cost for a two-bed room is relatively low.
Convenience: It took us roughly 15-20 mins walk to the center of Santa Fe. The room was relatively clean and very quiet. Staffs here are friendly and supportive,

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Gainesville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Unlike any Motel 6 I've ever encountered. Remodeled. Nice furniture. Great location. Only a short 7/10ths of a mile walk from the plaza. Very helpful staff. Whole Foods a couple blocks away. Great price for this area. Plan on staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014

Cynthia Mendoza

Been to Motel 6 Santa Fe Plaza-Downtown? Share your experiences!