“A Lot of Everything” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A Lot of Everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Body is an upscale place to do yoga, get a massage, buy expensive clothing and have a very healthy bite - raw and otherwise. I have done it all at Body.

Visited June 2013
BODYofSF, Public Relations Manager at BODY of Santa Fe, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Hi Mindy H! :) Thanks so much for your review! We have SO much to offer at BODY, and I'm so glad to hear that you've taken advantage of our many departments! We want to offer Santa Fe a dynamic center to support living out healthy lifestyles.

73% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good healthy food choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We tried the cafe at Body while visiting Santa Fe based on a recommendation and were very pleased. A nice selection of organic, vegetarain, vegan and raw dishes on the menu, all nicely prepared and attractively served. Our server was friendly and attentive. As a vegan chef myself, I wish more cafes and restaurants would aspire to serve the types of meals prepared at Body.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
BODYofSF, Public Relations Manager at BODY of Santa Fe, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, Papazed!

We feel so strongly about providing our customers with fresh, natural food that helps them feel alive. Glad you enjoyed your visit from Ohio.
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“A "jewel" in the crown of Santa Fe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

When I think the best of Santa Fe, I think BODY of Santa Fe. I love the healthy delicious food, the diverse and high vibration fitness options, the beeeeeautiful clothes and yummy spa offerings. I truly appreciate their holistic vision and constant commitment to mindfully serving our community. BODY quickly becomes a favorite hang out for my visiting family and friends; certainly remains a favorite of mine.

Visited May 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“The place for smart bodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you want to be in a smart body, eat at BODY! I know that anything I order there will be organic, gluten free and healthy. I never have a doubt ordering off of the large menu. Leaves me feeling satisfied and like I've done something good for myself!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Vegan and gluten free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great setting and great food...also a Spa, Yoga studio and sells mens and ladies casual clothes....another great experience

Visited April 2013