“Reasonable in Santa Fe” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Phoenix
“Reasonable in Santa Fe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

A bit far from the Plaza, but a nice hotel for the money in Santa Fe. Being part of a national change, it lacks some of the Santa Fe charm found at many of the city's hotels and motels but it makes up for it by being very clean, with the typical free breakfast, and a free shuttle to the Plaza. The location is behind and down a hill from a gas station and a Discount Tire, but all in all its a nice place to stay on business. I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
traussefrance
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were looking for a hotel outside town so that we could go on trips to the national parks...wow what a find...we asked for rates as we just rolled in...when they said it was only 8000 Hyatt GP points we said 'yes'.....we had a such a good time with the staff around the bar in the evening. ....shuttle on demad for trips into the centre of town...easy parking and nice b'fast...small mall about 500 yards.....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed overnight here when passing through the area. Very clean, very nice hotel. The rooms were modern and spotless. I did feel the price was high for not getting breakfast included. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was good. It did not take us long to get from the hotel to downtown Santa Fe. It would be a very nice place to stay if you were planning to stay for a while.

• Stayed October 2011
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Love the Hyatt! I was working in Nambe for the day and had the pleasure of taking my family with me. Instead of driving home we decided we would stay at the Hyatt Place. Very nice room, clean, everything worked, friendly staff and the pool was nice and warm. The complementary continental breakfast had more carbs then I prefer, however it was acceptable. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gatineau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week. We found the location perfect, just a short drive to downtown Santa Fe. We found it was great for one day trips to Taos and Los Alamos. The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. The rooms are very clean. The breakfast selection is OK for a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I and another couple stayed here a few nights. I like Hyatt Place and this location was very good. Clean room, quiet room location, friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and housekeeping. The breakfast selections could be improved, I like the breakfast sandwiches that other Hyatt Place hotels offer. Good selection of teas, coffee, and juices. The location was good for us, since we were going downtown as well as sightseeing around the areas out of town. The hotel is set off the road, with another business in front, so we didn't hear any road or car noise. If we come to Santa Fe again, we'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was a new hotel for me. Have been to Santa Fe many times, so I thought I would try this. I was with my three children, their spouses and children. The rooms were very clean, modern and great for children, or a business trip. The staff were so friendly, considerate and helpful. Everything we asked for was taken care of in a timely manner and with smiles on their faces. I particularly enjoyed working with Nicole as she helped me resolve a credit card issue, with much patience and helpful advice. I will definitely stay here again. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family