“Hyatt Place Santa Fe, NM” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Hyatt Place Santa Fe, NM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Love the Hyatt! I was working in Nambe for the day and had the pleasure of taking my family with me. Instead of driving home we decided we would stay at the Hyatt Place. Very nice room, clean, everything worked, friendly staff and the pool was nice and warm. The complementary continental breakfast had more carbs then I prefer, however it was acceptable. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank klynn02

Gatineau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week. We found the location perfect, just a short drive to downtown Santa Fe. We found it was great for one day trips to Taos and Los Alamos. The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. The rooms are very clean. The breakfast selection is OK for a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LiseJ2012
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I and another couple stayed here a few nights. I like Hyatt Place and this location was very good. Clean room, quiet room location, friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and housekeeping. The breakfast selections could be improved, I like the breakfast sandwiches that other Hyatt Place hotels offer. Good selection of teas, coffee, and juices. The location was good for us, since we were going downtown as well as sightseeing around the areas out of town. The hotel is set off the road, with another business in front, so we didn't hear any road or car noise. If we come to Santa Fe again, we'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank CWSJ
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was a new hotel for me. Have been to Santa Fe many times, so I thought I would try this. I was with my three children, their spouses and children. The rooms were very clean, modern and great for children, or a business trip. The staff were so friendly, considerate and helpful. Everything we asked for was taken care of in a timely manner and with smiles on their faces. I particularly enjoyed working with Nicole as she helped me resolve a credit card issue, with much patience and helpful advice. I will definitely stay here again. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank 24stjohn
Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed here while visiting friends in the area for several days. We had a 'mixed' experience of this hotel. First, the staff -- there were several front desk people who seemed altogether aloof, chatting amongst themselves, texting on their cells, and displaying other genuinely unprofessional behavior. Other front desk people were absolutely great! There was one front desk clerk named Vicky who did everything but come up and tuck us into bed! She voluntarily made us fresh coffee in the morning, gave excellent restaurant and area hiking recommendations, and even shared her knowledge of the western night sky with our young son, an amateur astronomer. Excellent staffer! Secondly, the rooms -- great layout, thoroughly cleaned, could use some maintenance here and there (scuffed walls, stained carpet). Third, the location -- good and bad, easy access to I-25, but 20 min to the plaza. Fourth, their continental breakfast -- overall okay selection. Seemed like they need to train their employees to refill and clean up a little better. Overall, we had a great time and would visit this property again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Bea S
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My new favorite hotel chain. Hyatt Place has exceptional service! This Hyatt place is modern, beautiful, clean, and the staff are friendly (almost too friendly). Our room was spacious although the positioning of the TV was a little awkward it worked. Be careful when you open the mini fridge it has a tendency to tip over. Great bathroom layout and good overall use of the space.

The location wasn't ideal, but it is close to shopping if you need anything. The staff one evening actually saved my life, my blood sugar was dropping and the evening on duty staff member whipped me up something at no charge (I must have looked really sick). Thanks for the great service.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the second floor, on of the the parking lot lights was just above our window. If...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jhrbr
Amy M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review and your kind comments! I am very pleased that you found the hotel and the service accommodating. We were delighted to have you as our guest, and look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Amy Moriarity
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Santa Fe for one night while traveling across country. It looks just like the Hyatt Place we have here so it was nice to see the consistency. Very clean, well appointed rooms. Nice cold AC during the heat wave we were experiencing. I would agree with another poster that the continental breakfast was very lacking.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank rellyrooly
Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Please know that your comments regarding breakfast are being considered as we re-evaluate our breakfast offering.

I hope to see you again on your next trip!

Best regards,