“A Perfect Meal at the end of a long day!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tabla de Los Santos

Tabla de Los Santos
210 Don Gaspar Avenue, In the Hotel St Francis, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Downtown)
+1 505-992-6354
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabla de Los Santos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 472 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Continental, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: It is our mission to offer contemporary American cuisine of the highest quality with a focus on seasonal flavors. We strive to acquire organically grown ingredients for our creations, including the freshest fruits and produce from local Santa Fe and New Mexican Farms.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Perfect Meal at the end of a long day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

After a long day of exploring Mesa Verde, then driving to Santa Fe, Tabla de Los Santos was the perfect spot to have dinner. The atmosphere is calming, the service attentive but not hovering and the food out of this world. The Zucchini Napoleon, only found on the vegetarian menu, deserves a spot on their main menu! My husband couldn't stop raving about the Duck Breast with Butternut Squash Ravioli. We both had outstanding meals...ones we will remember long after leaving Santa Fe.

Visited April 2014

“Nice brunch with interesting drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on Sunday but had brunch instead. Nice variety go choices weather was cold so the seat by the fireplace was welcome and cozy. Jerry was our waiter and was very attentive with good recommendations. I had steak and arepa. It was wonderful. Portion was large. Muffins with the meals were also unique and tasty.

Visited April 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a delightful, peaceful place for lunch. I've been going for about six months at least once a week. (I work in a nearby office.) Leah always accommodates the short time I have for lunch by remembering my favorite drink, and attending immediately to any requests I might have. Her recommendations for lunch selections is always helpful. ENJOY!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Algonquin
“Fresh, creative, exciting cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Really, this restaurant had me at hello. The poutine starter made my eyes pop open. It was this huge pile of perfect fries crowned with shredded warm rib meat, mozzarella curd, and a sort of marrow gravy oozing with love. If you were a kid who fought for the marrow bone when Mom made a round roast, you have got to try this. My main course was the most succulent pork chop I had ever eaten, served with cauliflower in some wonderful cream sauce with a hint of herbal crunch, and a grilled polenta cake with chorizo. My husband had duck breast served with butternut squash ravioli and something else I thought sounded very imaginative at the time, but, really, I wasn't paying too much attention because my meal was so fabulous. You need to eat here the next time you're in Santa Fe. It's organic and local and all that, and normally I would really care. But tonight it was all about the taste and the love and the comfort.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

While clearly from the other reviews this place is well regarded, it felt like a "discovery" on our part during our Spring Break trip. The food was exceptional, the service was delightful. While late in the day with the warm sun setting to a cool evening, they were willing to accommodate our request to dine in the gorgeous outdoor patio area - which we had completely to ourselves. Everything from start (clever cocktails, the amazing hummus dip and bread, along with the calimari) to the prawns de los santos, to the finish with weepingly-delicious chocolate cake) was perfect. Just go there. I know we'll be back.

• Visited March 2014