“Healthy living at its best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 78 Activities in Santa Fe
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Healthy living at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

BODY of Santa Fe has THE best yoga classes in Santa Fe. Prana flow with Shawn is incredible. The vinyasa with music is also sublime. I love going to evening yoga here, and then finishing off class with an amazing and healthy meal. I love the ginger chile stir fry (I add chicken). Their truffles are also ridiculous. The lavendar is awesome, but my favorite is the rosemary and sea salt--perfect combo of savory and sweet.

On the weekends I love when I can to get a massage here--best therapists in Santa Fe. Jason does amazing deep tissue, as does Joseph, but they are all really good. Also, love the clothes. The prana jeans are just so great.

Visited April 2013

United States
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent massage, relaxing atmosphere...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I try to get here a few times a year, and have never been disappointed. The environment is relaxing and professional and the atmosphere serene. The facility is spotless. My massage with Linton was tailored perfectly to my needs, not to gentle or firm, in a warm room with soothing music. Next time I'll book a longer session and maybe linger for lunch in the Cafe afterwards! They also have yoga, pilates and sports trainers. They have a small area for entertaining your kids while you are in a class or session. I'm not sure if there is a fee for this. Overall, very pleased with my visit.

Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“This may be my favorite place in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a yoga studio, but so much more. Yoga, cafe, eco boutique, spa, community center- so cool. Check out what they have going on while you are there. They often have performances, speakers, or workshops. They make organic chocolates, they have baby clothes, a fitness center. I love that Santa Fe supports such a wonderful place.

Visited November 2012
phoenix
58 attraction reviews
“Nice spa, good treatments, very relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

This was a nice spa.... had a massage and facial. Likely one of the best facial's I've ever had and the massage was good too. I went with a group of three girl friends -- we had some difficulty scheduling concurrent services even 6 weeks in advance -- in order for each of us to have a facial and massage, we needed to be there over 3 hours, but it was a pleasant and relaxing afternoon.

Visited May 2012