“Spring Rolls!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
“Spring Rolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Their entrees are all good, but what has kept me returning are their fresh and delicious spring rolls. They are gigantic and filled with tasty ingredients. Very healthy. They're cheap and large enough to fill you up. I order them take out as a meal in and of themselves.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Angelo, Texas
“You must try the Vietnamese street soup, it's perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This lovely little place hidden in a strip mall was near our last hotel before we left Santa Fe for home. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is very lovely, and the food is beyond delicious. We love Vietnamese street soup, so we started with that, and we were very impressed with the complexity of the flavors. For my meal, I got the coconut milk soup (yes, another soup, what can I say, I love soup!) with seafood. Just the broth of that soup was so rich it was like heaven on my tongue. We were all very pleased with our meals, and we will most definitely be back when we visit Santa Fe again.

Visited February 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The best Vietnamese Street Soup I have ever had and my first rice crepe, making me want more! Would have liked to have had the soups as a first, with the entree finishing the meal, but the soups were meals all to themselves. Had to take the remainder back to our room for a late night snack.

Visited March 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent Vietnamese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been to Lan many times. The food never fails to meet our expectations. The chicken or seafood coconut soup is outstanding along with the beef salad. Service can be slow but the food makes up for it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Hits all the right spots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have eaten at Lan's since the day that they opened and have consistently enjoyed the very tasty and unique cuisine that Lan personally makes. Far more authentic than other's in the Santa Fe area. The service on the night we were there was very good. I highly recommend a visit to Lan's if Vietnamese food is what you would like to explore. This is the real deal.

• Visited December 2012