“Excellent value in Santa Fe dining” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Azur
428 Agua Fria St, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2506 (Historic District)
505-992-2897
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Historic District
Cross street: Montezuma
Transit: The Agua Fria route stops right across the street.
Silver City, New Mexico
“Excellent value in Santa Fe dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We went to Azur with 2 other couples for dinner and enjoyed their $20 special that included appetizer, entree & dessert. What a great deal in a normally rather expensive city in which to dine. Larger than expected portions of wonderfully prepared food, delicious wines priced right and the only glitch in service was that our food arrived before our first bottle of wine. I can highly recommend this tasteful restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

United States
“Quiet atmosphere - Interesting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Service and food were very good. Waiter had a great sense of humor that enhanced our evening. Prices were fair and a bit less than most evening restaurants in Santa Fe. Food was every bit as good and interesting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Taos, New Mexico
“Great Santa Fe experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife, brother in law and I had been wanting to go to Azur. What an experience. The service and food were both excellent. The menu has that Mediterranean/New Mexico feel to it. The wine list is adequate and well selected. The staff is definitely international. Delicious food at decent prices. How can you go wrong?

• Visited November 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stumbled on Azur. We each had wonderful appetizers, our meals were delicious, and the desserts rocked. The ONLY thing I didn't like about Azure is that it does NOT have a full bar. So if you want a martini or a mixed drink....go somewhere else.

Visited September 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Paul at Azur is a Winning Combo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went to Azur for the first time when I saw that one of my favorite chefs had come on board about a month ago. I was with friends who are vegetarians and they had beautiful, creative food - often hard to come by! We were all delighted. Last week I recommended it to six visitors from around the US and they are still raving. If you didn't like Azur with an earlier chef, give it another try. I'm betting you'll be glad you did!

• Visited December 2012