“Wonderful family ski trip!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 207 things to do in Santa Fe
Activities: Skiing
More attraction details
Owner description: This ski resort is located on the Sangre de Cristos Mountains and has slopes for skiers with different abilities.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wonderful family ski trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our ski trip to Santa Fe earlier this year! I would recommend this resort if you want to go somewhere smaller. Also, try to go a few days during the week and you will pretty much have the place to yourself! The resort had a renovation and is very nice and big! The views from the top if the mountain are incredible!

Visited January 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

On a small side, but great skiing, great views, no condos on the slopes, very cozy and non-commercial

Visited December 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“The View took my Breath away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I'm not a very good skier so this mountain was a little bit difficult for me, but I managed. The view from the top takes my breath away just thinking about it. I feel like it is a once in a lifetime view. Also I really liked stopping for lunch at the ski chalet half way down. There was a band and a great atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Great Ski Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our family has been going to Santa Fe's ski area forever. All of our children learned to ski there, and we haven't gone anywhere else to ski just because we love it so much! The ski area is opened daily from 9 to 4, and there are no lodges at the ski area, which reduces the amount of people that ski there. They have a beautiful food court and a great ski shop. The mountain is beautiful and offers runs from the advanced to the amateur. Santa Fe has a great night life - complete with more than 351 restaurants....so there is a lot to do after the ski area is closed. I highly recommend this ski area! It rocks!!

Visited March 2013
Marquette, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful Mountain Skiing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Modest resort with modest crowds. Rarely a lift line. Great vistas, friendly staff and we were fortunate to experience great conditions. Easy drive from Santa Fe.

Visited February 2013

Been to Ski Santa Fe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ski Santa Fe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.