“Always Reliable Marriott” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Bluffton, Ohio
“Always Reliable Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Made last minute 3 day reservation here and had a great experience. Room very comfortable. Help was always responsive. Breakfast was great and weekend rate was amazing for quality of property. Of all the Courtyards I have visited, this is the first that really lives up to the name with so many amazing outside spaces within the footprint of the building.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Stephen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your last stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your improntu trip to our property and the city of Santa Fe! I assure you that overall service is our main goal at the hotel, and we strive to make eveyone's stay memorable. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hotel was not full yet we were put by the elevator & ice/vending machine. Room & bathroom are clean but SMALL. To small for 3 people IMO. Staff was professional. Ground nice but shady looking people cut thru the parking lot. Starbucks in the lobby but I was told they "offer" Starbucks but are not Starbuck so I couldn't use my gift card. A living, breathing bat hung on the wall outside our room the whole stay! Only stayed 1 night & moved to Best Western down the road, less expensive with much nicer room & free hot breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
We appreciate the feedback and comments regarding your stay with us; I do apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We take these reviews very seriously and. I can assure your issues have been addressed. If you have any further questions or comments please contact the hotel directly. Thank you very much for your business and we hope you will give us another chance on your next trip to Santa Fe.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Marriott hotels are dependable, and though the Courtyard is not the top of the line the brand is generally consistent. Sadly, the Courtyard in Santa Fe does not live up to the high standards of Marriott. The staff was very polite and helpful. Upon reaching my room the door was ajar. I immediately called the front desk and was offered a change of room, but I declined. The room was clean, but the bed was only modestly comfortable, the sheets a bit thin, and the towels were about the same. Perhaps having stayed in a Sheraton the previous weekend warped my perspective. It is an okay hotel, there was nothing notably wrong, but it seemed a tired hotel that spent more on the lobby than the rooms. I slept reasonably well and felt safe, but the room was not an especially good value for the money. When I went to print my flight boarding pass the printer was out of ink, thus summarizing my general experience. Still, the staff was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and comments regarding your stay with us; I do apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. Both issues you encountered have been addressed and corrected. If you have any further questions or comments please contact the hotel directly. Thank you very much for your business and lwe hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We loved the salt water pool/hot tubs. Our room was a 2 queen and it was right next to the exit. There was a lot of noise because of the location. Also our toilet was so loud and ran forever. Not our favorite hotel to stay at...

Room Tip: Don't stay next to the exit...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Stephen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the Santa Fe Courtyard by Marriott. We are happy you enjoyed our pool/hot as we have Santa Fe's only salt water pool. We appreciate your comments on the bathroom problrem and I can assure that this is not taken lighly and have been adressed. We realize you have a choice when traveling and want to be your first. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call or email the hotel. We look forward to having you as a guest again when you return to Santa Fe
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Only complaint was the bistro. Nice waitstaff but the food was not very good. They loved our dog and the saltwater pool was warm and large. Stayed there two weeks ago and will stay every couple of weeks for a "staycation"

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your last stay at the Santa Fe Courtyard. I am happy that we were able to meet your needs and can help with those weekend get-a-ways. Our main goal is to make every guests guest stay pleasant and memorable. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again for your review!
York Beach, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was picked up at the airport by a staff member who was very welcoming and cordial.I found the room clean,comfortable and the bed was comfortable.All the saff I encountered were most friendly and helpful.I asked for a ride to the airport the next morning.They did not have a staff member available so they ordered a cab for me which they paid for.I thought this was quite impressive.We ate in the Bistro that night and even though it was a somewhat limited menu ,what they had was good and met our needs.

On the downside our room was a long walk from where we checked in.I am cognizant of the fact that there is nothing they can do about this.Basicly it is what it is.My key did not work and I had to go all the way back to get a new one.The hotels location is outstanding.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with with us. I am also happy that you enjoyed our Bistro for dinner. The new Courtyard Refreshing Business concept really ensures that our guests have quick and convenient access to anything they might need as you mentioned, WiFi, business center computers, the Market, and speedy service in the Bistro. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel courtesy of voluntarily giving up our seats for a flight home. For the past week we had stayed in quaint guest houses and B&Bs but we had no choice but to accept the hospitality offered and we were incredibly pleased with the hotel and it's outstanding service.
We were warmly greeted and given a choice of which floor to stay in in this three story adobe-style hotel. Besides the friendly greeting at the desk, we were delighted with the free shuttle service, not only to the airport and back, but also to downtown Santa Fe which allowed us one more stroll around the plaza, a quick museum visit, and another incredible dinner. Without luggage, we were able to fill in our needs at the local dollar store, only regretting that we couldn't use the pool or the exercise facilities. With morning we had great breakfast options, delicious coffee, and more of the same great hospitality. Even after checking out, and realizing at the airport that I had left a souvenir T shirt behind, on calling the Courtyard, the response was thoughtful and my shirt arrived on the next shuttle.
This hotel deserves an added star because of this kind of service.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Stephen S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your review of your last stay at the Santa Fe Courtyard. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations on your extra unplanned time in Santa Fe. OUr main goal is to make every guests guest stay pleasant and memorable. We hope to see you again soon, whether for business or pleasure! Thank you again for your review!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe? Share your experiences!