My husband and I wanted to take our annual trip with our two small dogs to Santa Fe. We immediately considered the Courtyard. We were very happy with our stay. The hotel has recently been remodeled and construction is expected to be completed by the end of July 2013. The lobby, entrance, restaurant and majority of the guest rooms have been completed; all with the exception of a few on the first floor.
The hotel was very secure, you had to use your key to enter, and push a button when you would exit. The room was modern, updated and very clean. There were plenty of places for us to curb our dogs, and they also provided bags and waste containers. Everything was easily accessible, and the "Courtyard within the Courtyard" as we called it was easy to get to, and was very well maintained with grass, flowers, benches and tables.
The hotel is in a busy area of town - which is helpful for not staying right in the plaza - while still being easily accessible to it. There is a Walgreens across the street for incidentals, plus it also has a liquor store if you want to kick back at night. The restaurant staff was outstanding at meeting our needs when we came into town, so friendly and helpful. The food was great and priced very reasonably.
The entire staff at the hotel went out of their way to greet us and our dogs, and made it easy to stay here. We will definitely return when we come back to Santa Fe!
If we had to be selective as to point out something negative about the property, the door to our room was hard to close upon exiting. In the room it was fine - but leaving we had to really pull it hard to close it - which of course is loud and disruptive. We did make this aware to the staff upon departure, and I trust they will look into adjusting the door...
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Fe Hotel
- Courtyard Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Marriott
- Santa Fe Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient Motor Hotel featuring pueblo-style structural details & decor, located 4 miles south of downtown & the historic Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.