“Stay in Sante Fe” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 60 hotels in Santa Fe
Manhattan, Kansas
“Stay in Sante Fe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for one night while flying cross-country for the Army from Kansas to NTC. From the holding of 66 rooms one night and 45 rooms the next night, I can only say good things about the management and the hospitality of the Courtyard and how they went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was top notch.
From the warm welcome at the front desk, the on-site steak resteraunt, the clean comfortable room and the breakfast the next morning, I was truly impressed and happy with my stay. I would deffinetely recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Santa Fe New Mexico.

Room Tip: This hotel offers government employees a government rate at the going perdium for the season.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Neil38877, Thank you very much for your comments concerning your recent stay. We very much enjoyed having your group with us both going and coming back. The fact that your guys enjoyed not only breakfast but our steakhouse at night was great. Sometimes a good steak is hard to find in a hotel and your guys had lots of great comments to our team. Thanks again, we look forward to your next trip WEST! Mike Shoffit, General Manager

306 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Tigard, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed here for several nights while visiting the area. Location is handy to numerous restaurants as well as the Downtown Plaza. Room was very spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Harry M, Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Santa Fe. We do have a great location! Only 4.5 miles from the Plaza, right in the middle of Cerrillos Road, with the largest guest rooms in Santa Fe, the Courtyard is the perfect jumping off spot to enjoy all there is to see, do and experience in Santa Fe. Thank you for the good comments about the staff and I am delighted you enjoyed our breakfast. Please come back and see us real soon. We start our renovation in December and should be finished by February. Mike Shoffit, General Manager
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this location during our road trip this summer. I booked it on Priceline's Name Your Own Price so I wasn't sure what we were getting. It's a really clean, relaxing, quiet hotel. The staff was very nice & does everything they can to make sure you're comfortable. My only complaint would be the swimming pool. It was super hot in the building where the pool is located. And, with the pool being inside, it gets VERY loud when there are lots of people in there. We didn't go swimming, just checked out the facility, so it wasn't anything that put a damper on our stay. The hotel is about 7 minutes or so from the square & the drive there is easy. The views are great! There are several grocery stores located within walking/quick driving distance. The room was spotless & comfortable. Had I known we weren't going to have much fun in Albuqureque, we would have stayed in Santa Fe & at the Courtyard another day.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Lockieam, Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Santa Fe. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. Our indoor pool will get completely redone this winter. It can get hot in the summer, but you will love it in the winter. We do have a great location. just 4.5 miles from the Plaza but very centrally located to enjoy everything that Santa Fe has to offer. We have the largest rooms in Santa Fe and all have refrigerators in them, a perfect way to enjoy snacks in the room. Thanks again for letting us know about your stay. Please come back and see us real soon. MIke Shoffit, General Manager.
arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We Stay in Santa Fe NM for 3 nights , My husband and I arrived at the Courtyard by Marriott kind of early, and we din't think we would get a room right away; but to our surprise the front desk staff was very understanding and friendly and give us our room right then and there, and what a very clean and spacious room it was, facing the courtyard.
I cannot say enough about the staff very friendly and accommodating.
The hotel is very nice and very clean.

Room Tip: If it is possible ask for a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear 1Sarina, thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in Santa Fe. I am glad we were able to get you a room early in the day and that you enjoyed your stay. We have a great staff and one that truly enjoys what they do. I will be sure to pass along your very nice comments. Please come back and see us real soon. Mike Shoffit, General Manager.
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice place to stay. A little away from the downtown area but easy to get to. Nice pool area and good workout facility. We found the people at the desk very helpful and good service at the dining room. Room was clean and made up promptly which is important to me. Really a good place from downtown and the outlet mall. About equal distance. Coach at the outlet mall is great.

Easy check in and we used our points so it made for a great stay.

Room Tip: They are all good, but if you have a lot of luggage, tell them so you might get one closer to in and...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Elklovers, Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay in Santa Fe. I am delighted that you enjoyed the pool and the fitness facilities. Our location, while 4.5 miles from the Plaza, does offer a very good jumping off spot for exploring all of Santa Fe. I appreciate your kind words for the staff, I will be sure to pass them on. The next time your travels bring you to Santa Fe, please make us your home away from home. Mike Shoffit, General Manager.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The courtyard Marriott Santa Fe was and enjoyable and peaceful stay for us. We arrived early and were promptly checked in, after a warm greeting from the front desk. The were some unexpected Internet issues and the front desk quickly connected us with their IT support and assisted in sorted out the issue. (Thanks again, CM)

The room itself was quite comfortable and the interior courtyard and layout reminded me of the lovely La Costa in California. We both appreciated the little fridge for yogurt and extra snacks as well as the all important coffee pot, a life saver early in e day before my meetings.

I do recommend staying on the top floor as we did, so noise from those overhead isn't an issue. We asked for the back of the property away from the road noise so we had a quiet and enjoyable stay and will stay here again when in the area.

We were within 10 minute driving distance of everywhere we wanted too - Canyon Road, the Plaza, stores etc. Walgreens is just across the road and Walmart is just a couple of blocks down, with a bank and organic grocer in easy walking distance - truly everything we needed was just at our fingertips.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear StarrPerry, Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Santa Fe. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad we were able to solve the internet issue. We do have a great location, very central to all of Santa Fe. Thank you for your kind remarks about the front desk staff, I will be sure pass them on. Please come back and see us. Thanks agian for your feedback. Mike Shoffit, General Manager
Tempe, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I could hear every single step of my upstairs neighbor. Loudly. Got a horrible night's sleep as a result. Soundproofing is non-existent here. Also, the bedside lights were burnt out. do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

Stayed October 2012
Mike S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear ACGNYC, thanks for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the noisy neighbors you had and the fact you did not get a good nights sleep. Please give us another try and we will make sure that you get a non noisy room. I also will double check on the bedside lamps. There is no excuse for a burned out bulb. Again, I apologize. Please let me know when you want ot come back and I will make sure you get a quiet room. Mike Shoffit, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe? Share your experiences!