If you are only looking for a place to stay that is within walking distance to the Historic Plaza and you don't really care about the quality of the room, this is the place for you. You will pay tremendously less per night at Casa Del Toro, but the place needs a tremendous amount of remodeling. The great thing about this place is that we only paid $88 a night to stay here, which is unbelievable in Santa Fe! They also have a complimentary breakfast which was very good. The room we had was very quiet, but the air conditioning unit certainly didn't cool the whole room. When we come back to Santa Fe, we will certainly consider staying at Casa Del Toro again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An affordable bed and breakfast in the heart of the Santa Fe Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casa Del Toro Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Toro Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Del Toro Bed And Breakfast