This is NOT a fancy modern hotel or motel. It is a bit worn around the edges. Kinda like your grandma's apartment (if you had a Grandma born before 1950 :) ) If that puts you off, don't even bother with the rest of my review.
What this is: a surprisingly nice place to stop for one or more nights. At least one aspect is unique in my experience of travel...
The rooms, beds, baths are clean, functional, comfortable, quiet, spacious. Not much more to say about that.
What's unique: each room has an adjacent covered carport (part of the building.) Park your car and the door to your room is only two steps from the trunk/tailgate of your car. Unbelievably easy to load/unload quickly and protected from any weather. Carrying valuables or on your own? Your not in the least "exposed."
We slept like babes and were happily on our way... oh, and the price is comfortable too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1930's, Kings Rest Court, is located in Santa Fe, NM, where heritage, history, unique attractions, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor activities are waiting to be discovered. We are just minutes from the Historic Plaza, Golf Courses, Casinos and the Santa Fe Ski Basin. Diverse attractions, location, and affordable accommodations make Kings Rest Court Santa Fe the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your King's Rest Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Rest Court Hotel Santa Fe
- Kings Rest Court Santa Fe