The inn was perfect for our weekend getaway. Our room was very comfortable and private. The breakfast was so delicious and we looked forward to each morning. Innkeeper gave us good suggestions while in Sante Fe including a great hiking spot. Easy walk to shopping and restaurants. We got a nice surprise with some beautiful snow! Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe